- Requires 2" of front bump stop extension for adequate clearance at full suspension compression. JKS 2" bump stop extension are available separately (#1120)
- Can be used in conjunction with JKS or other aftermarket control arms that can be set to factory length.
- Designed for use with 2"+ lift. Ideal lift range is 2"-4.5" but can be used up to 6".
- Do not combine with any other drop/relocation brackets
- Wrangler JL, 2018-2020, Control Arm Correction Bracket; Powder Coated; Bolt-on
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- Some one
- New York